Sanford Orthopedics & Sports Medicine has a history of providing the utmost in services and care to our patients. And now we look to the future with a new, state-of-the-art building, conveniently situated on our main campus. This will be a destination facility for orthopedic and sports medicine care, bringing together advanced technology, expert physicians and cutting-edge treatments like never before.
Delivering advanced, expert care for you.
- First in the nation to offer an adipose stem cell therapy trial for shoulder injuries
- Over 60 sports medicine partnerships with regional high school, collegiate, professional and community organizations
- Mako™ robotic arm assisted surgery
- First in the nation to receive all four gold seals from the Joint Commission
- 6 specialty areas
- First in the region walk-in orthopedic care, seven days a week